Jeveka's precautionary measures have been tightened up as a result of the guidelines that have been determined by the government and the RIVM with regard to the corona virus.
The measures taken by Jeveka regarding the coronavirus make sure that Jeveka is accessible and will continue to deliver as normal.
Jeveka has a large stock of products. To date, most of the products that Jeveka purchases from its suppliers have not been affected. Yet, with some products we experience longer delivery times than usual. Jeveka is monitoring this issue with the highest priority, sensitivity and attention.
The measures taken by Jeveka:
• We maintain the appropriate distance and do not shake hands
• Jeveka stops (until further notice) with orders that are physically collected from Jeveka. Of course, we will continue to send orders from our warehouse. Ordered before 4pm is shipped the same day.
• Up to and including 28th of April, or until further notice, we will not be making any visits and will not receive any visitors. Recording and restocking at customers will be coordinated per customer.
• Employees involved in secondary processes are working from home. This frees up workplaces for colleagues who work in primary processes so that they can spread their work more evenly throughout the building.
• The occupancy at the office is lower than normal. Therefore Jeveka is temporarily available until 4.30 pm instead of 5 pm.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions regarding these measures.
Delivery time and corona virus
Please be aware that, due to the coronavirus, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to respect the time for delivery, as mentioned. There may certainly be consequences for the time of delivery resulting from the coronavirus, but we cannot reasonably foresee to which extent. We therefore expressly stipulate that the time for delivery is only indicative and may be exceeded, due to the consequences of the coronavirus, e.g. for the manufacturing process, the supply of components by subcontractors, the transport of products, access to sites, etc.
By acceptance of our present quotation, including this express stipulation for the time for delivery and delay, you agree that we will not be liable for any of your costs and damages resulting from delay in our delivery due to the coronavirus and that we will be allowed to suspend delivery until the consequences of the coronavirus can reasonably be overcome, taking all circumstances into account. Any agreed liquidated damages and/or penalties which would become due in case of delay will not be due if and insofar as the delay is a result of the coronavirus.
We daily review the latest situation on this matter. Based on this, we will estimate all potential situations as well as possible, in order to respond adequately. We will always follow the official guidelines of the government and the RIVM for this.
If changes occur in the current situation, we will communicate as quickly and transparently as possible. You will always find the official statement on this website.